Fun Ideas to Do on Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day is just right around the corner and if you still don't have plans on what sweet and lovely things you should give or do together with your loved ones to make their heart flutter, no worries because we've got you covered!
Here's a list of fun things and ideas you could do on Heart's Day!:
- Make the effort to dress up & look good
In case you're heading out for a romantic candle light dinner or simply spending the night with your family and friends, it's important to have at least one Valentine's Day outfit idea in your closet, whether it's a cute dress, comfy sweater or sexy jumpsuit!
- Get your loved one something they would love to have and not what you think they should have.
They say it's the thought that counts, so even if it's a simple heartfelt love letter combined with your hug and kiss, it will be a surefire Valentine's Day gift. You can show your love by giving your time to your partner and not by only giving material things.
- Organise a picnic where you like. Take your beloved to a favourite spot in your childhood where you had good & fun memories.
A lovely picnic at a memorable place for you and your loved one is also a romantic way to celebrate the Heart's Day. You can eat and talk happily about the fun memories you've spent together and your plans in the future.
- Go for a long car drive or a bicycle, motorbike ride.
There's always joy in rides, whether its a car, bicycle, motorbike or anything with wheels, especially if you are with your loved one! You can spend and enjoy a long romantic joyride this coming Valentine's Day and go to a romantic place that you've always wanted to!
- Try something new. Try adrenaline experience. Like paragliding, abseiling, bungee jumping, skydiving, white water rafting etc.
If you and your partner are both adventurous and adrenaline junkies, then you've got to spend the Valentine's Day and try a new thrilling activity that you both haven't tried! There are a lot of fun activities you could do out there that you will both surely love!
- Go out for a lovely evening. Drinks & Dinner.
Nothing beats a Valentine's Day dinner, after a day of spending the Heart's Day with your family, friends and partner, it's better to spend your night with drinks and dinner. Cook your favourite dishes and make a toast with your loved one.
- Go out dancing & singing.
To help you get into the spirit of Valentine's Day, you and your partner should enjoy your favourite song or dance the night away. You could also have fun with a karaoke night with your whole family or just spend a special time with a sweet, romantic dance.
- Go to a nice Dessert place
We know that Valentine's Day is the sweetest day of the year so why don't you enjoy this day with a sweet treat! You can have a nice date in a sweet dessert place that you both enjoy and satisfy your sweet cravings.
- Go on a boat with a surprise dinner. Doesn’t have to be a fancy boat.
Having a dinner by the beach or a boat ride will be a very romantic idea. It doesn't have to be a cruise or a fancy boat. What matters most is that you are celebrating the Valentine's Day together with a romantic dinner.
- Go to the beach for a late night stroll if the weather permits.
If you love holding hands while walking or strolling, then this Valentine idea is for you! You can have a nice talk and time together while having a good walk at the park or a peaceful place. Just wish that this year's Heart's Day will have a goof weather.
- Go for a swim in the pool
If you always love to go for a swim, then you could throw a pool party together with your family and friends if there are no restrictions due to the pandemic. But, you could also enjoy a romantic dip on a jacuzzi with your partner.
- If possible get away for a day or two
You could also take the chance to travel and have a get away with your loved one. Escape the world for a while and enjoy a short relaxing vacation. There are a lot of romantic getaway package and offers or you could make your own itinerary.
- If you are staying home, order in some delicious food, drinks & dessert.
Since a lot of us are home bound especially this time of pandemic. You can still prioritize your safety and still enjoy the Heart's Day with your favourite delicious delivery food, drinks and dessert.
- FaceTime or Skype your respective family, friends & wish them a Happy Valentine’s Day too & realise that you all are loved & lucky to have each other.
A lot of us are missing our respective family and friends that we haven't seen for a long time because of the pandemic. Luckily, we are now in the modern world and we could use the technology to have a video call with them to greet them a Happy Valentine's even if you are anywhere in the world (just make sure you have a strong Internet connection).
- At home still make the effort to dress up & look nice.
There's nothing wrong with wearing your prized and favourite clothing on Valentine's Day. This is one of the days that you should make the effort to look strikingly beautiful or handsome for your love one.
- Play a drink, dice or a card game. Make up your own rules
You can play a drinking game or any games that you want. You can make it more fun by making up your own rules. There are a lot of board or card games that are very fun to play with that you might end up laughing your heart out.
- Watch your favourite movie that you love or want to watch a new one
Nothing beats movie night and chill. You can cook a popcorn or any of your favourite movie food, then enjoy watching movies or series of your choice together with your partner! You can do a marathon of your favorite romantic movies.
- Crank up the music. Sing & dance to it.
It is so nice to sing and dance together with your partner in life, be it an upbeat song or a slow dance. What matters most is that you are having fun singing and dancing like it is a prom night!
- Last but not the least tell your loved one that YOU LOVE THEM.
This is the most important love language for a strong relationship. Always tell your loved ones you love them. All people feel appreciated and loved whenever they hear these magic words-I LOVE YOU!
We wish that you will have a fun Valentine's Day this year!