Copper has long been used as a natural antimicrobial agent, making it an excellent choice for a tongue scraper.
This tongue scraper is made of pure copper and is designed to effectively remove bacteria, food debris, and other impurities from the surface of your tongue.
Its compact size and curved shape make it easy to use, and the copper material is gentle on your tongue and tastebuds.
Hold the scraper at the back of your tongue and scrape forward, rinsing the scraper after each use. Use daily for fresher breath and a cleaner mouth.
What are the benefits of using a tongue scraper?
- Fresher breath: Removing bacteria and other impurities from your tongue can help improve bad breath.
- Cleaner mouth: A tongue scraper can help remove plaque and food debris from your tongue.
Contributing to better overall oral hygiene.
- Improved taste: By removing the layer of bacteria and debris on your tongue, a tongue
scraper can help enhance your ability to taste food.
- Healthier tongue: Regular use of a tongue scraper can help keep your tongue clean and healthy, reducing the risk of tongue problems such as coated tongue or tongue infections.
- Improved oral health: Good oral hygiene is essential for overall health, and using a tongue scraper can effectively maintain a clean mouth and reduce the risk of oral health problems.
How is a copper tongue scrapper better than one made from stainless steel?
Copper has natural antimicrobial properties, which can help kill bacteria and other microorganisms. This can make a copper tongue scraper a more effective tool for reducing the build-up of bacteria on your tongue, which can contribute to bad breath and other oral health issues.
Copper is softer and more flexible than stainless steel, making it more gentle on the tongue and tastebuds.
However, both copper and stainless-steel tongue scrapers can be effective at removing bacteria and other impurities from the tongue, so it ultimately comes down to
What does Ayurveda say about the use of copper?
In Ayurveda, copper is considered a sacred metal and is believed to have several health benefits. According to Ayurveda, drinking water stored in a copper vessel can help improve digestion, reduce inflammation, and balance the three doshas (Ayurvedic mind-body types). Copper is also believed to have antimicrobial properties and to be beneficial for the skin. In addition, Ayurveda suggests that
using copper utensils and other objects can help improve the energy of a space and bring positive vibrations. Copper is one of the five metals used in the traditional Ayurvedic system of medicine, along with gold, silver, iron, and tin.